This just goes to show how few brain cells I actually have left. I was all excited for Easter this year because last year Easter fell before Cole's arrival so this was Cole's first Easter. He got a really cute Easter suit for his birthday from his Auntie Cristen . We didn't do an Easter egg hunt or give Cole an Easter basket (we really want to raise Cole knowing what Easter is truly about; not another holiday for gifts). We went to church and then headed to Nana and Nandad's house for our annual Burns/Buckley/Chabot Easter shindig. We had a really great time celebrating our Lord and enjoying one anothers' company. We had delicious food and played a couple really fun games. At the end of the night, I fell into bed quite exhausted and realized, I DIDN'T TAKE A SINGLE PHOTO OF COLE ON HIS FIRST EASTER!!! I can't believe I let that happen. No family picture, no photo of his fantastic outfit, nothing!
Luckily not all is lost. I decided to have Cole wear his suit again for Mother's Day and we remembered to get some pictures. Too bad for you I have a lot of catch ups between Easter and Mother's Day. Guess you'll just have to wait.
Just kidding. :)
You will have to excuse Cole's unflattering expression-he was just crying. :)
Happy (VERY BELATED) Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment