Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fuzzy Wuzzy...

...was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy has no hair. Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't fuzzy wuz he? Nope, but Cole-man is! Katie had a thrid ultrasound Friday because her doctor was a little concerned about her lack of size. In previous ultrasounds, Cole was measuring a week or so behind. Well, the reason KT's belly isn't so big is because he's laying across her belly instead of up and down. And he is measuring a week ahead (34 vs 33) of schedule now but his noggin is 3 weeks ahead (measuring at what a 36wk head does). I'm sure glad I don't have to push that one out- and metamucil wont help there. I hope his head slows down or the body catches up because babies with big heads look funny. Maybe this is pay back for all the babies with big heads that I made fun of. The ultra sound also showed that Cole has a full head of flowing blond hair. This goes with his sparkling blue eyes- the women are going to adore him! 

Yesterday we spent the morning figuring out the car seat and stroller. It was pretty easy to assemble. It was funny that there was a big tag on both parts that had a warming about not assembling until having read the directions even though assembly seems easy. I guess they know guys because I just started putting parts together that looked like they should go together. What I made looks like a stroller so who needs step-by-step instructions. 

So 6 weeks and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment